Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 2012: Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Last weekend, Michael was at a conference all day Saturday for work, so Adelyn and I had a mommy-daughter day. I decided it would be fun to do a mini-photo shoot for Valentine's day, and make a card out of the pictures, and then surprise Michael on Valentine's day, along with some fun treats, at his work.

I cut out all these paper hearts by hand, and found some old christmas ribbon that I had downstairs, and taped the hearts to the ribbon. We had fun doing this, but I realized there's a reason I usually have my husband take the pictures and not me...he is the photographer, clearly.



Oh well...we had fun. Though these pictures are just mediocre, it's the only chance we had to get some fun pictures of Adelyn with hearts for her first valentine's day. 


I have so much love in my life, and am so blessed to remember all that love on this day...


And celebrate this new love of my life this year...and to be continually grateful and blessed by the love that surrounds me everyday!!!


Happy Valentine's Day! May you remember and be blessed by EVERYONE you love today!

No comments: