Tuesday, February 6, 2018

The Superbowl

The big game...the pigskin showdown....the football event of the year...

This year we decided we were going to watch the game at Pam and Ed's...we almost always have dinner over there every Sunday night anyway and I was going to just be getting home from a retreat...so Pam and Ed's it was....

Now you need to know this about my family and football...I love football...love watching the game, the strategy, trying to figure how one team is going to beat the other.  I love it.

The girls on the other hand have no idea what is going on and don't really have much of an interest in learning.  The super bowl is probably the only game that Missy watches and she is really only there to watch the commercials.  I'm pretty sure she mentioned a few times...I'm only here for the Justin Timberlake concert amongst the numerous times she wondered aloud if it was halftime yet...


 The girls decided to have a picnic while eating all of their fan foods for dinner in front of the TV waiting for the game to start...
















The girls at least tried to pretend to care about the game so I could get an 'action' shot...
















Right about when the game finally got started....the girls were more interested in playing dominoes than watching the game...













So we hung out and watched the game, ate some good food and got to see a pretty good game...at least I did.

No comments: